Monday 17 October 2016

Old school is Back in Style



Mt.Tremblant, Quebec Canada 
I'm a huge kid at heart; growing up in a big family of mainly boys ( aside from kimberly) some of the best childhood memories I have include watching Disney movies at our family sleepovers or playing with our easy bake ovens (btw, I made bomb cakes). We would play house, pretend to be in school and even sometimes if our parents got lucky enough we would put on  talent shows (s/o to the Johnny show, you the real MVP). On a more serious note my showcase outfit was and still is to this day what defines my childhood- my Jean Winnie the Poo Overalls .  It was to no surprise that as soon as I found out Forever21 was coming out with a Pixar & Disney Fall Collection I had to have a piece in my closet. The Forever21 collaboration took me down memory lane ( the good kind of memories, the once that make you smile and feel all warm inside). As soon as I saw the Finding Nemo denim overalls I fell in love, they reminded me so much of my old school Winnie the poo overalls. I noticed three major trends this upcoming season- denim, corduroy and suede, all which can be found in cute overalls ,button down skirts, knee high boots and two piece sets.  It's a throwback trend, which I am absolutely loving  this fall and can't wait to go on a shopping haul and fill up my closet with playful textures, and warm tones this season.


#outfitdetails
Forever21 Pixar Overalls
H&M black cotton Turtleneck
StudioF suede knee high boots 

No comments:

Post a Comment