Monday 3 October 2016

Welcome Back to the 6


Last Day of Summer,Wassaga Beach, Ontario
"Welcome back!", words I have dreaded to hear since I left everything behind 10 months ago. I apologize in advance for disappearing from the blog the past weeks, but I've been trying to recover from some deep travel withdrawals,with a slight case of depression. How does one just jump back into a casual routine after spending the last few months exploring western Europe?.

As I sit here in front of my laptop and relive the best year of my life, I start to think to myself " but did that actually happen?.It seems like one big blur, you ever get that? When you go on vacation or go on the best date of your life and get home and lay on your bed like," Damn, was that even real?" yeah, that feeling. I know what you are all thinking, you live in Toronto it can't be all that bad? Right?, well Let me answer that for you. Nope it's not bad ,but to be honest waking up to an ocean view in Barcelone, and spending my weekends sipping sangria, and 3 euro mojitos  in El Born, sounds a
whole lot more romantic, than having to look forward to the next five thousand word essay due next week ( UOFT why you do this to me, give me that paper)

All jokes aside being back has made me realized how much I have changed and grown as a women.  Do you Remember months back when I wrote about my outlook on relationships and everything love? (relationships post). Well, for the first time in my life I feel like I'm ready to find my Prince Charming (where you at? Where is you hiding?, hit me up papi). I know people think it's cliché, but traveling has helped me figure out who I am. I now know where my head is at, where I see my life going and what I truly deserve, something I didn't prior to leaving. So, with that being said I encourage everyone reading this to let go of their fears and pack your bags and go out and explore the world. Chase that true feeling of happiness, you deserve it and owe it to yourself. Meanwhile, I will be here finishing up my degree ( it's okay go on without me)
Oh,p.s Prince Charming where ever you are at don't be shy slide
in my DMs (that's where you find true love, right?)


But, until my next adventure xo I want to thank you for reading,

 Don't forget to follow us on, and subscribe to the blog

Instagram @xololaa

No comments:

Post a Comment