Monday 14 September 2015

Bestfriend Streetystyle Tag inspired by Yeezy


In sprit of New York Fashion Week my best friend and I decided to channel our inner Yeezy and collab on a street style lookbook inspired by Kanye’s At Adidas collection. Isra and I are constantly finding inspiration from other fashion bloggers and we wanted to recreate some of our favorite street style looks while giving it a yeezy aura to it. Want to find out where we got our outfits scroll down for details.
Forever 21 Contemporary Sleeveless Hoodie
Aldo Accessories Sunnies
H&M Denim 
Steve Madden Booties
On my lips I wore the NYX in Natural 




All Saints Leather Jacket
Adidas Classic T-Shirt from Champs 
Casting's Collection Black Denim  found at Aritza 
Nike Airmax Thea found at Footlocker
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment